A Quick High Intensity Workout that will Kick Your Bootay!!!
- Wall :)
- Weighted Medicine ball
- Ab Dolly (or Towel on hardwood)
- Kettle Bell
- Warrior Ropes
- This workout is a AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible) workout.
- Start by setting a timer on your phone for 30 minutes,
- This thirty minutes is strictly for the exercise, be sure to do an active warmup before beginning.
- 14 Wall Balls
- 14 Box Jumps (adjust hight for difficulty)
- 14 Ab Dolly exercises in a push up position, hands on the floor, feet on the ab dolly, bring your knees to your chest.
- 1 minute Isometric kettle bell squat hold.
- 14 Jumping push ups. I use the box, but if you can do them on a flat service, go for it!(Push off the box or ground so that your hands leave the surface.)
- I minute warrior rope
- Rest (try and only use 1 minute)
- Repeat the circuit until the 30 minutes is up try and complete as many circuits as possible!
- Finish with one of my favorite post workout Smoothie Bowls to replenish your body!!