These Green Cookies are perfect for the holidays! I like to call them Grinch Cookies! They are delicious and add some nutrition to your everyday sugar cookies!
GF, Vegan Matcha Sugar Cookies
- 2 1/3 cups GF baking flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder-
- 1/2 teaspoon salt- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar-
- 1/3 cup softened coconut oil-
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Matcha Powder I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, Matcha Powder and set aside.
- In a mixer, beat together powdered sugar, coconut oil, coconut milk and vanilla until creamy. Add flour mixture and continue to mix until combined, 1-2 minutes (add an additional tablespoon of coconut milk if needed).
- Place cookie dough on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies for 9-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies and place on cooling rack.
- Let Cool and ENJOY!