Just in time for the Holidays!
Hot Cocoa is my favorite to have in hand while cozying up during the holidays! This is VERY simple, quick and vegan! It can be prepared in as little as 5 minutes and is best enjoyed with a Christmas movie on, fire place running, and surrounded by family!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp cocoa nibs
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dairy-free semisweet chocolate
- 1 Tbsp raw sugar or sweeter of your choice
- optional: 1/8th tsp peppermint extract or vanilla extract
- optional: coconut whipped cream, cocoa nibs, candy cane, and marshmallows for topping
- Add almond milk to a mug and microwave for 1 minute. Or add to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once warm, add cocoa powder, chocolate and sweetener then stir,
- Return to microwave or continue cooking on stove until completely combined
- Add in your extract of choice and top to your liking!